GPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2185 Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer & Police Inspector Vacancy: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 2185 Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer & Police Inspector Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 02.08.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Gujarat. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. For More Knowledge about GPSC Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of GPSC Recruitment.
GPSC 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Name of the Post:
- Medical Officer: 1693 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 132 Posts
- Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II: 245 Posts
- Police Inspector (Unarmed): 115 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 2185 Posts
Job Location: Gujarat
- Medical Officer & Assistant Engineer (Civil): Candidates age Should be 35 Years as on 02.08.2017.
- Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II & Police Inspector (Unarmed): Candidates age Should be 20 to 35 Years as on 31.03.2017.
- Medical Officer: Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery of any of the recognized University/ institution or deemed University or possess any other qualifications specified in first or second schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Degree in Engineering (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India.
- Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Technology obtained from any of the Universities OR Candidate must have Passed Section A and B in Civil Engineering of the Institution Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India), Kolkata.
- Police Inspector (Unarmed): Bachelor’s Degree of any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Preliminary Exam, Physical Test, Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- & Postal Charge through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in on or Before the Last Date 02.08.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17.07.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02.08.2017.
- Click Here to Download Official Notification for Medical Officer Posts
- Click Here to Download Official Notification for Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts
- Click Here to Download Official Notification for Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Posts
- Click Here to Download Official Notification for Police Inspector (Unarmed) Posts
- Click Here to Apply Online
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.