Goa University Recruitment 2017 – Junior Stenographer, Laboratory Attendant & Various Vacancy: Goa University has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer, Laboratory Attendant & Various Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Attend for Interview on the Date of 11.05.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Goa. For More Knowledge about Goa University Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.unigoa.ac.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of Goa University Recruitment.
Goa University Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ unigoa.ac.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Goa University|
Goa University Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Attend for Interview for Junior Stenographer, Laboratory Attendant & Various Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. Goa University offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
Goa University 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: GU/Admn.(NT)/WII/496/2017/110
Name of the Post:
- Legal Assistant: 01 Post
- Assistant Garden Superintendant: 01 Post
- Junior Stenographer: 03 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 07 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
- Store Keeper: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 11 Posts
- Driver: 03 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 45 Posts
Job Location: Goa
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be Not Exceeding 45 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Legal Assistant: Degree in Law from a recognized University & Experience of Legal work in any Legal Department for a period of three years or practice of Law for three years as an Advocate.
- Assistant Garden Superintendant: B.Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture or Forestry + 3 years experience in the area.
- Junior Stenographer: H.S.S.C. or equivalent qualifications with Speed of 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in Typewriting in English/ 45 w.p.m. Computer Typing in English & Knowledge of Computers.
- Laboratory Assistant & Store Keeper: Degree in Science of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Laboratory Technician: HSSC + ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
- Laboratory Attendant: S.S.C. or equivalent.
- Driver: S.S.C.E. or equivalent qualifications with Driving license for heavy vehicles.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Interview.
Application Fees: NIL.
How to Apply: Candidate may Attend the Interview with All Necessary Documents to ” The Registrar, Goa University “ on 11.05.2017.
- Date for Interview Legal Assistant & Junior Stenographer: 03.05.2017.
- Date for Interview Assistant Garden Superintendant: 09.05.2017.
- Date for Interview Laboratory Assistant & Laboratory Technician: 08.05.2017.
- Date for Interview Store Keeper & Laboratory Attendant: 10.05.2017.
- Date for Interview Driver: 11.05.2017.
- Venue: The Registrar, Goa University.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.