Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 – 11 Supervisor & Office Assistant Vacancy: Goa Shipyard Limited has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 11 Supervisor & Office Assistant Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online Before the Last Date 16.10.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Goa. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. For More Knowledge about Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.goashipyard.co.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment.
Goa Shipyard Limited 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.goashipyard.co.in
Name of the Post:
- Senior Manager (Electrical): 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Public Relations): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (GES – Commercial): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (GES – Commercial): 02 Posts
- Assistant Superintendent (HR Coordination): 01 Post
- Junior Supervisor (IT): 02 Posts
- Office Assistant: 01 Post
- Cook: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 11 Posts
Job Location: Goa
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be Not Exceed 39 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Senior Manager (Electrical): Full time Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)/Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution with specialization in Electrical Engineering. Indian Navy Lieutenant Commanders with more than 10 years service shall be eligible for SM grade.
- Senior Manager (Public Relations): Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication/ Mass Communication/Communication / Media Advertising / Publicity from a recognized university/Institute.
- Deputy Manager (GES – Commercial): Full time B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution with specialization in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Naval Architecture + 2 years post graduate Diploma/ Certificate course from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution with specialization in materials management/ supply chain management/ logistics management/ Public Procurement/Stores Management/ International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management/ Certified Professional in Supply Management.
- Deputy Manager (Civil): Full time B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution with specialization in Civil/Civil & Structural /Structural Engineering.
- Assistant Manager (GES – Commercial): Full time B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution with specialization in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Naval Architecture.
- Assistant Superintendent (HR Coordination): Ex-Serviceman / Retired (Indian Navy) personnel, retired as Petty Officer or above.
- Junior Supervisor (IT): Full time BCA / BBA / B.Sc. (IT) + Minimum 03 years of DC (Data Centre) professional experience
- Office Assistant: The applicant should possess Degree in any discipline with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. (i.e. Lower Typing) with 01 year certificate course in computer applications and 01 year on the job training in GSL or minimum one year experience in the line. In case of BCA / B.Sc. in Computer, separate certificate in computer applications is not required.
- Cook: SSC with minimum 15 years experience in cooking and handling catering activities in Guest House / Canteen / Employees Recreation clubs of large organisations.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 500/- for Post 01 to Post 05 & Rs. 200/- for Post 06 to Post 09. No Fee For SC/ST/PwD & Ex – Servicemen Candidates.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.goashipyard.co.in & Send a Hard Copies of Online Applications to ” GM (HR&A), Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403802 “ on or Before the Last Date 16.10.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19.09.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submit Hard Copies: 16.10.2017
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.