Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Public Prosecutor, Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon & Professor Vacancy: Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor, Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon & Professor Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 27.10.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Goa. For More Knowledge about Goa PSC Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.gpsc.goa.gov.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of Goa PSC Recruitment.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ gpsc.goa.gov.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
Goa PSC Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Assistant Public Prosecutor, Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon & Professor Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. Goa PSC offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
Goa PSC 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: 10 Year 2017
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: 05 Posts
- Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon: 01 Post
- Professor in Oral Medicine and Radiology: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 07 Posts
Job Location: Goa
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 50 years for Professor & 45 years for all others posts as on 27.10.2017.
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: A degree in Law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
- For Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon: A recognised Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the said Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Postgraduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in the speciality concerned.
- Professor: A qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948). and Post-graduate qualification in Dentistry i.e. M.D.S. from a recognised Institution or equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.gpsc.goa.gov.in on or Before the Last Date 27.10.2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27.10.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.