Goa Medical College Recruitment 2017 – 63 Staff Nurse, Jr Technician & Other Vacancy: Government of Goa, Goa Medical College has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 63 Staff Nurse, Jr Technician & Other Vacancies.Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format Before the Last Date 12.07.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Goa. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. For More Knowledge about Goa Medical College Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.gmc.goa.gov.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of Goa Medical College Recruitment.
Goa Medical College 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: 01/2017
Official Website: www.gmc.goa.gov.in
Name of the Post:
- Staff Nurse: 20 posts
- Junior Technician: 04 Posts
- ANM: 01 Post
- Medico Social Worker: 01 Post
- Dialysis Technician: 01 Post
- Media Maker: 01 Post
- Dark Room Assistant: 01 Post
- Tailor: 01 Post
- Senior Technician: 01 Post
- Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Telephone Operator: 01 Post
- Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 02 Posts
- MTS (Contract basis): 02 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 01 Post
- Junior Cardiac Technologist(Echo/ Cath Lab/ Echo stress): 01 Post
- Junior Technologist (Cardiac Care Technology Invasive): 01 Post
- ECG Stress Test Technician: 01 Post
- Staff Nurses for Cardiac Surgical O.T: 09 Posts
- Staff Nurses for Cardiothoracic I.C.U: 07 Posts
- Ward Attendant: 06 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 63 Posts
Job Location: Goa
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be Not Exceeding 45 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Staff Nurse: Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution, Certificate in Midwifery/ Special training for Male Nurses for 6 months duration or B.Sc. Nursing, Registration certificate as Registered Nurse, or registered Midwife from State Council, Knowledge of Konkani.
- Junior Technician: B.Sc. in Chemistry/ Microbiology from a recognized University, Knowledge of Konkani.
- ANM: S.S.C.E. with one and half years training (Course) in Multipurpose or Health Workers Course/ 2 years of Auxiliary Nurse Mid-wife training.
- Medico Social Worker: Graduation from a recognized University with sociology as one of the subjects of study, or an equivalent qualification in Sociology from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Dialysis Technician: Graduation in Science possessing Post Graduation Diploma in Clinical Genetics & Medical Laboratory Techniques (PGDCG&MLT).
- Media Maker: S.S.C.E or equivalent with Science subjects, Knowledge of Konkani.
- Dark Room Assistant: Matriculation or equivalent, Knowledge of Konkani.
- Tailor: SSCE/ITI pass, Tailoring Certificate from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Senior Technician: B.Sc. With Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Zoology/ Biology from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Genetics and Medical Laboratory Techniques (PGDCGMLT) or Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques (PGDMLT) from a recognized University.
- Speech Therapist: B. Sc. In Speech Therapy and Audiology from a recognized University or Equivalent. At least 01 year’s experience in Management of speech disorders in a teaching Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Telephone Operator: Matriculation or Equivalent. Two years Experience as a Telephone Operator, Capable of handling P. B.X. system with 20 lines. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Occupational Therapist: Intermediate/Higher Secondary/Senior Cambridge with Science subjects or equivalent. Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education or Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University. Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy. Knowledge of Konkani.
- MTS (Contract basis): Passed Secondary School Certificate examination from a recognized board/institution. OR Passed course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or Equivalent qualification in relevant trade from a recognized Institution. NOTE: Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification in relevant trade may be considered in case posts relates to technical work. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Physiotherapist: Intermediate/Higher Secondary/ Senior Cambridge with Science subjects or equivalent. Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Junior Cardiac Technologist(Echo/ Cath Lab/ Echo Stress): B.Sc. in Cardiac Technology with minimum 02 years experience with Echo Cardiography.
- Junior Technologist (Cardiac Care Technology Invasive): Diploma in Cardiac Technology/02 years experience of Cardiac Cath. Lab.
- ECG Stress Test Technician: B.Sc. / Diploma in Cardiac Technology / 02 years experience of Stress Test Laboratory.
- Staff Nurses for Cardiac Surgical O.T: B.Sc. Nursing with minimum 03 years experience in the field. OR Diploma in GNM with minimum 04 years experience in the field.
- Staff Nurses for Cardiothoracic I.C.U: B.Sc. Nursing with minimum 03 years experience in the field. OR Diploma in GNM with minimum 04 years experience in the field.
- Ward Attendant: Passed Std. Xth preferably English.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates (If Have) to ” Office of the Dean, GMC Bambolim Goa “ on or Before the Last Date 12.07.2017.
Important Dates: Last Date to Received Application Format: 12.07.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.