GEMI Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Environmental Engineer, Senior Clerk & Clerk cum Typist Vacancy: Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of Assistant Environmental Engineer, Senior Clerk & Clerk cum Typist Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 30.04.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Gujarat. For More Knowledge about GEMI Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.gemi-india.org, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of GEMI Recruitment.
GEMI Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ gemi-india.org
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI)|
GEMI Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Assistant Environmental Engineer, Senior Clerk & Clerk cum Typist Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. GEMI offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
GEMI 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: GEMI-01-04/2017
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: 01 Post
- Senior Clerk: 01 Post
- Clerk cum Typist: 02 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 04 Posts
Job Location: Gujarat
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 18 – 35 Years as on 30.04.2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: Candidates Should Have Passed Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a University or Institute recognized by State/Central Government with first class in the Environmental Engineering or Civil Engineering with environment as elective or Chemical Engineering with environment as elective.
- Senior Clerk: Candidates Should Have Passed Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University or Institute in Commerce, Arts, Law, Business Administration or Science with first class and minimum 2 years experience in office routine work of accounts with reputed organization.
- Clerk cum Typist: Candidates Should Have Passed Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University or Institute in Commerce, Arts, Law, Business Administration or Science.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Written Test.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 500/- for General & Rs. 250/- For General Category Female Candidates & SC, ST & SEBC candidates through challan and go the nearest Post Office to deposit the application fees (non-refundable) + Postal service charge is to be deposited in the Post Office.
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
- Senior Clerk: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,400/- Per Month.
- Clerk cum Typist: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.gemi-india.org on or Before the Last Date 30.04.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15.04.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30.04.2017.
- Last Date to Submit Application Fees: 01.05.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.