ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017 – 97 Teaching Vacancy: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital, New Delhi has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 97 Teaching Vacancies.Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format Before the Last Date 20.07.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Delhi. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. For More Knowledge about ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.esic.nic.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of ESIC Delhi Recruitment.
ESIC Delhi 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Name of the Post: Teaching
- ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad (Telangana): 11 Posts
- Associate Professor: 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 06 Posts
- ESIC Medical College, Faridabad (Haryana): 56 Posts
- Professor: 12 Posts
- Associate Professor: 18 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 26 Posts
- ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga (Karnataka): 15 Posts
- Professor: 01 Post
- Associate Professor: 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 09 Posts
- ESIC Dental College, Rohini (New Delhi): 15 Posts
- Associate Professor: 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 08 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 97 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be Not Exceeding 50 years as on 20-07-2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Medical Candidates: A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the said Act); and A Post Graduate qualification e.g. MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognised qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline.
- Non Medical Candidates: A Postgraduate qualification i.e. Masters Degree in the concerned subject or allied discipline and A Doctorate degree from a recognised University in the respective subject or allied discipline.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 225/- through DD in a Favour Of ” ‘ESI Fund Account No. I ” payable at concered city has to be submitted along with the Application Form. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates/ Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates (If Have) to ” Office of the Concerned Dean of the Concerned State “ on or Before the Last Date 20.07.2017. For candidates from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of application will be 27.07.2017. The Enveloped Should be Super Scribed as “Application for the post of for ESIC Medical College/Dental College ____ (Name of the ESIC Medical Education Institute for which the candidate wants to apply) .
- Last Date to Received Application Format: 20.07.2017.
- Last Date to Received Application Format for Remote Areas: 27.07.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.