DEE Assam Recruitment 2017 – 6027 Teacher Vacancy: Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE) Assam has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 6027 Teacher Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online before 30.04.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in Assam. For More Knowledge about DEE Assam Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.deeassam.gov.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of DEE Assam Recruitment.
DEE Assam Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ deeassam.gov.in
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE) Assam|
DEE Assam Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Teacher Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. DEE Assam offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
DEE Assam 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Advertisements No: EAA/SIU/110/2017/25
Name of the Post:
- Upper Primary Schools (UPS): 5144 Posts
- Assistant Teacher: 2945 Posts
- Science Teacher: 413 Posts
- Hindi Teacher: 1590 Posts
- Arabic Teacher: 196 Posts
- Lower Primary Schools (LPS): 6134 Posts
- Assistant Teacher: 6134 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 6027 Posts
Job Location: Assam
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 18 – 43 Years as on 01.01.2016. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Lower Primary Assistant Teacher: 50% in Higher Secondary or its equivalent with LP TET & 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes OR Graduate Degree from UGC recognized University with LP Assistant TET & 2 Years Diplom ain Elementary Education from recognized institutes.
- Upper Primary Schools (UPS):
- Assistant Teacher: Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University and UPTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed.or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
- Science Teacher: B.Sc. degree from the UGC recognized University and UP TET qualified in Science and Mathematics stream & 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education).
- Hindi Teacher: Graduate Degree from the UGC recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects Pay Band II Hindi and UPTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education).
- Arabic Teacher: Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University having Arabic as one of the subjects and UPTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education).
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 200/- for General/ OBC & Rs. 150/- for SC/ST Candidates through Indian Postal Order in a Favour Of ” Director of Elementary Education”, Assam.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.deeassam.gov.in on or Before the Last Date 30.04.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08.04.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30.04.2017.
- Click Here to Download Official Notification FOR LPS Posts
- Click Here to Download Official Notification FOR UPS Posts
- Click Here to Apply Online
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.