Cvent India Pvt. Ltd. Jobs 2017 – Finance Executiv Vacancy: Cvent India Pvt. Ltd. has recently Published a Jobs Vacancy for the recruitment of Finance Executiv Posts.Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Before on 17 July 2017.
Cvent India Pvt. Ltd. Jobs 2017 – Apply @ www.cvent.com
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Cvent India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Job Role:||Finance Executiv|
|Salary:||Rs: 1,50,000 – 1,75,000 P.A.|
|Walk-In Date:||17 July 2017|
|Walk-In Time:||01:00 PM – 03:00 PM|
Cvent India Pvt. Ltd. 2017 Job Details:
Cvent is a leading global SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE company for the meetings and hospitality industries. Cvent has evolved as a CUSTOMER CENTRIC organization since its beginning in 1999. Today, it is a global company with $1 billion+ market cap and more than 166,000 active users.While we have come a long way since our beginning, we still have the excitement of a startup with YOUNG, VIBRANT teams that are capable of doing INCREDIBLE things. Our TRANSPARENT WORK CULTURE and ENTREPRENEURIAL THINKING ensure SMART GROWTH for all.
- Reviewing the contracts signed with our clients.
- Implementing contracts received from sales team in salesforce.com CRM tool, internal software and finance files to ensure timely and accurate billing and exact revenue recognition.
- Creating Invoices using MS Office Tools and sending them to Respective Customers.
- Enter payments received from our clients into the Accounting platform.
- Processing cancellation and write-offs in Salesforce.com.
- Graduate/Post Graduate, preferably with commerce background and good Academic scores.
- Good analytical and logical ability.
- Ability to analyze processes and work out logical solutions.
- Good communication skills (English written and spoken).
- Positive attitude and out of the box thinking.
- Knowledge of MS Office with in-depth knowledge of MS Excel.
This is a 1 year contractual role.
Cvent, 19th floor, Building 14,
Tower C, DLF Cyber City, Phase 2, Gurgaon.
Nearest Metro Station – Sikandarpur.