Central Railway Jobs Recruitment Update
- 2196 Apprentice Posts Job Details – Last Date: 30.11.2017
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 2196 Apprentice Vacancy: Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 2196 Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online on or before 30.11.2017.
Central Railway 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.rrccr.com
Name of the Cluster & Unit:
- Mumbai Cluster: 1503 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai: 252 Posts
- Kalyan Diesel Shed: 50 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed: 56 Posts
- Sr.Dee (TRS) Kalyan: 179 Posts
- Sr.Dee (TRS) Kurla: 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop: 274 Posts
- Matunga Workshop: 446 Posts
- S & T Workshop, Byculla: 54 Posts
- Bhusawal Cluster: 341 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 81 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal: 68 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal: 96 Posts
- Manmad Workshop: 48 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road: 48 Posts
- Pune Cluster: 151 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 30 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed: 121 Posts
- Nagpur Cluster: 107 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni: 48 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 59 Posts
- Solapur Cluster: 94 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 73 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop: 21 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 2196 Posts
Job Location: All India
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 15 – 24 Years as on 01.11.2017. Candidates should be born between 01.11.1993 to 01.11.2002 for UR, 01.11.1988 to 01.11.2002 for SC/ ST, 01.11.1990 to 01.11.2002 for OBC Category Candidates. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have Passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Merit.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan etc.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply Online through the Official Website www.rrccr.com on or Before the Last Date 30.11.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01.11.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30.11.2017.