BARC Jobs Recruitment Update
- 16 Resident Medical Officer & Junior/Senior Resident Doctor Posts Job Details – Last Date: 10.11.2017
BARC Recruitment 2017 – 16 Resident Medical Officer & Junior/Senior Resident Doctor Vacancy: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 16 Resident Medical Officer & Junior/Senior Resident Doctor Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Attend for Interview on 10.11.2017.
BARC 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
Name of the Post:
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer: 12 Posts
- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor: 04 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 16 Posts
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 40 Years. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Resident Medical Officer: MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university in the
- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor: MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution OR MBBS degree from recognized university plus Post Graduate Diploma in the requisite discipline recognized.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Candidate may Attend for Interview with All Necessary Documents like Original & attested photocopies of Relevant Documents, Experience Certificate to ” 1st floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094 “ on 10.11.2017.
- Date & Time for Interview: 10.11.2017 | 08:30 AM
- Venue: 1st floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.