Aon Hewitt Jobs 2017 – System Analyst Vacancy: Aon Hewitt has recently Published a Jobs Vacancy for the recruitment of System Analyst Posts.Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Before on 11 & 12 July 2017.
Aon Hewitt Jobs 2017 – Apply @ www.aon.com
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Aon Hewitt|
|Job Role:||System Analyst|
|Experience:||1 – 3 Years|
|Walk-In Date:||11 & 12 July 2017|
|Walk-In Time:||10:00 AM|
Aon Hewitt 2017 Job Details:
Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth, navigate retirement risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide.
The Senior Batch Specialist is responsible for programming and testing the batch system to meet the needs of our clients requirements and provide technology support.
Following the completion of system implementation and is responsible for ensuring that the batch system operates smoothly and remains current.
- Utilizing tools like SAS, Mainframe(Jcl,Cobol,Db2).
- Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors.
- Performs system analysis for low to medium difficulty projects.
- Performs test planning for simple to medium difficulty projects.
- Strong analytical, programming and independent learning skills.
- Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines.
- Able to work well as a responsible team member or individuals.
- SAS / Mainframe Development – (JCL/ COBOL/DB2), SQL.
- Required Experience in Mainframe – Excellent communication skills – Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts.
3rd Floor, Citius Olympia Tech Park,