Aon Hewitt Jobs 2017 – Associate/Senior Associate Vacancy: Aon Hewitt has recently Published a Jobs Vacancy for the recruitment of Associate/Senior Associate Posts.Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Before on 10 July – 14 July 2017.
Aon Hewitt Jobs 2017 – Apply @ www.aon.com
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Aon Hewitt|
|Job Role:||Associate/Senior Associate|
|Experience:||0 – 3 Years|
|Walk-In Date:||10 July – 14 July 2017|
|Walk-In Time:||11:00 AM – 12:30 PM|
Aon Hewitt 2017 Job Details:
Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth, navigate retirement risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide.
- You will help empower results for our client by processing and/or auditing payroll transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will work with the Subject Matter Expert and manager to identify issues, opportunities for improvement and recommend / implement solutions for various clients.
- Your Impact as Team Member.
- Responsible for processing Payroll transactions such as Defensive queries, retro / Pay calculations or any other processes as defined by the client.
- Ensuring service delivery as per client Service Level Agreements. Identifying, sharing and supporting operational improvements.
- Following Data Security and Code of Conduct standards and ensuring compliance to MIS & other internal guidelines.
- Ensuring consistent productivity & accuracy performance as per team requirements.
Graduate with a Bachelors Degree, preferably Commerce/Accounting (Except B-tech / BE/ LLB/ B.ED /BSc (IT) OR regular MBA).
You bring knowledge & expertise.
- 0 -36 months work experience preferably in payroll or other transactional processing.
- Skilled in computer applications including Excel & Word with typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy.
- Proficiency in Data Sorting, IF conditions in V Look up.
- Ability of performing rule based transactions with simple calculations.
- You should demonstrate good written & verbal communication.
14th Floor, Vishwaroop IT Park, Sector-30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai- 400705.
Contact Details: Amit Chandra Sinha