AEES Recruitment 2017 – 23 Teaching Vacancy: Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 23 Teaching Vacancies.Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply in Prescribed Application Format Before the Last Date 04.08.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in All India. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. For More Knowledge about AEES Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.aees.gov.in, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of AEES Recruitment.
AEES 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Official Website: www.aees.gov.in
Name of the Post: Teaching
- Post Graduate Teacher: 04 Posts
- Physics: 01 Post
- Biology: : 01 Post
- Computer Science: 02 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 08 Posts
- Hindi/ Sanskrit: 03 Posts
- Mathematics/Physics: 02 Posts
- Art : 02 Posts (Added)
- Physical Education Teacher (PET) – (Female): 01 Post
- Primary Teacher (Music): 05 Posts
- Preparatory Teacher: 06 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 23 Posts
Job Location: All India
Age Limit: Candidates age Should be 40 Years for Post 1, 35 Years for Post 2, 30 years for Post 3 & 4 as on 04-08-2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA OR Two years integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the following subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University with Science as a teaching
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and languages in the combination of subjects.
- Primary Teacher: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA OR Intermediate or its equivalent with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and Full time Diploma in ECCEd./NST/PPTT from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Preparatory Teacher: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA & Full time Diploma in ECCEd./ NST/ PPTT from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Based on their Performance in Written Exam.
Application Fees: Candidates have to Pay Rs.750/- through SBI Collect. No Fees is required to be paid by Women/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Candidate may Apply in Prescribed Application Format & Send it with All Necessary Documents like Attested Copies of Certificates, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Proof & Experience Certificates (If Have) to ” The Chief Administrative Officer, Atomic Energy Education Society, Central Office, Western Sector, (AEC School No-6), Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400094 “ on or Before the Last Date 04.08.2017.
Important Dates: Last Date to Received Application Format: 04.08.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.