AAI Recruitment 2017 – 84 Junior Assistant Fire Service Vacancy: Airports Authority of India (AAI) Southern Region, Chennai has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 84 Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online Before the Last Date 09.10.2017. It’s a Very Good Opportunity for all Government Job Seekers. In Accordance with the merit, the Selection Board picks the suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Outstanding Persons are Chosen & Posted in All India. For More Knowledge about AAI Recruitment 2017, Visit the Official Website at www.aai.aero, so you can get their Important Notification Regarding the Topic of AAI Recruitment.
AAI Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ aai.aero
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Airports Authority of India (AAI) Southern Region, Chennai|
AAI Recruitment 2017, Candidates seeking for Career Opportunity may Apply Online for Junior Assistant Fire Service Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Temporary Basis as per discretion of management. AAI offers Various Career Opportunities for individuals who are possessing relevant Education Qualification. For complete Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step by step information on how to apply & other relevant guidelines are given below.
AAI 2017 Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
- Advertisement No: 1/2017/NR
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant Fire Service
- Total Number of Vacancies: 84 Posts
- Job Location: All India
Eligible Criteria for AAI Recruitment:
- Age Limit: Candidates Age should be 18 to 30 years as on 01.10.2017. Age Relaxation is Applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have Passed 10th pass with 3 year Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks or 12th pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
Other Specific Information:
- Selection Procedure: Candidates are Selected based on their Performance in GATE-2016.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 1,000/- through Online. No Fee For SC/ST & Ex-Servicemen Candidates. The Payment should be Non-Refundable.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 12,500 – 28,500/- Per Month.
How Can You Apply:
- Candidates may Apply Online through the Official Website www.aai.aero on or Before 09.10.2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20.09.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09.10.2017.
Note: The above Government Job rolled out for Indian Citizens Only. If the readers have any Queries, Please Check the Official Notification or Comment Below. We try to Give Valuable Feedback which helps you for sure. We suggest you to bookmark our website for More Government Jobs & Share this Job with all your Unemployed Friends.